Your car is more than a mode of transport: it’s an expression of your personal style and one of the largest investments you may ever make. Before operating any vehicle you should have adequate motor insurance: it’s the law, and it also protects you financially in case of a mishap.
At Cayman First Response Insurance, we make it easy for you to choose the auto insurance coverage that fits your personal or business needs. To ensure your car is as safe as possible, we offer the following types of motor insurance:
- Third Party
Provides the minimum protection as required by law, from liability for damage to other people’s property and for death or bodily injury to those persons.
Covers all of the above plus accidental damage to your vehicle including collision and vandalism.
Comprehensive Coverage and Benefits
Cayman First Comprehensive Private and Commercial Car Policies Include:
- Loss of or damage to your vehicle caused by hurricane, windstorm, earthquake, and flood.
- Up to $1000 to repair or replace broken glass in windscreens or windows. The No Claim Discount will not be affected nor will an excess/deductible apply.
Cayman First Comprehensive Private Car Policies Include:
- Liability protection for the death or injury of passengers in your vehicle.
- We can offer higher liability limits up to $10,000,000.
- Up to $150 to cover the cost of removing your damaged vehicle after an accident. We also offer roadside assistance through First Response
- Up to $500 (or $50 per day) for a rental vehicle in the event your car is immobile after an accident or fire, or if your car is stolen. (per policy period)
- Access to our First Response service