In 2016, employees at Cayman FIRST formalized a charitable initiative called “Charities of First”. Each month, every member of staff has agreed to make a charitable contribution out of their salaries towards a worthy local charity, and the company adds to the pot by at least matching the employee contributions.
Cayman First is actively involved in the community. Since inception, Cayman First (in its earlier incarnations) actively supported a number of organizations which are community based and/or are active in our communities.
Good Causes we Have Supported
- Cayman Breast Cancer Foundation
- Youth Development Basketball Program
- Cayman Islands Netball Association
- Cayman Islands Marathon
- Cayman Islands Red Cross
- Lighthouse School
- Ark Foundation
- 2013 Healthcare 20/20 Conference
- Cayman Hospice Care
- Cayman Islands Diabetes Association
- Various Church, School and Sporting Organizations
Cayman First is firmly committed to community involvement and will continue to provide such support in the future.