Assistant Underwriter – Property and Casualty Department
Reporting to the Vice President-Property and Casualty, the successful applicant’s main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting customers and providing quotations on the phone and at the office.
- Input the required data into Underwriter for new business, mid-term adjustments and ensure that proper records are maintained.
- File the appropriate documentation into customer/server files for new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals to ensure that proper records are maintained.
- Provide administrative support to the Company’s Business Support Unit functions as necessary.
- The collection and receipting of payments.
- Working alongside team members to ensure department goals are met.
- Provide support to branch office on Saturdays.